Collection of Visitor Information on this Site
Links to Other Websites
Prohibited Activities and Visitor Obligations
As a visitor to this website you shall not:
- violate any applicable local, state, national or international statute, regulation, or law;
- upload, post, use, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is false, misleading, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy or content that could otherwise be considered to be objectionable;
- impersonate or use the identity of another person or organization, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or organization;
- engage in any activities or manipulate identifying material to misrepresent the origin of content;
- upload, post, use, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is subject to any disclosure restrictions;
- upload, post, use, transmit or otherwise make available any materials, items, information or content that infringes or otherwise violates any patent, copyright, trademark, privacy or publicity rights, or any other proprietary rights;
- upload, post, use, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, including without limitation, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, use, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other corrupt computer code, files or programs that impair the use of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- use any data mining technique, or robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools except for those tools provided through the website;
- interfere with or otherwise limit the use of this website by other users; or collect, compile or store personal information about other users of this website;
- share your password with anyone else;
- disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, this website or the systems resources; accounts; usernames and passwords; servers; or networks connected to or accessible through this website or any affiliated or linked sites; or
- use this website for commercial purposes.
Limitations of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE CALIFORNIA TECHNICAL (CAL TF) MEMBERS, POLICY ADVISORY COMMITTEE MEMBERS OR THE CAL TF STAFF (COLLECTIVELY “CAL TF PARTICIPANTS”) OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA ARISING OUT OF THE USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEBSITE OR ANY LINKED SITE, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF, OR RELIANCE ON, THE INFORMATION OR MATERIALS PRESENTED ON THIS WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY EVEN IF THE CAL TF PARTICIPANTS, OR ITS SUPPLIERS, HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold the CAL TF PARTICIPANTS harmless from and against any and all third-party claims, liabilities, damages, losses, or expenses (including reasonable attorney fees and costs) arising out of, based on, or in connection with your access and/or use of this website.
If you use this website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You agree that the information provided by you, including any personal information, during the registration process may be used by us for notice purposes, including by way of illustration only, we may email you at the email address provided by you to give you notice.
The Cal TF Participants assume no responsibility for accuracy, correctness, timeliness, or content of the materials provided on this website. THE MATERIALS PROVIDED AT THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ANY WARRANTY (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED), CONDITION OR OTHER TERM OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTIBILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR TITLE IS HEREBY EXCLUDED.
We may use a third party to develop the content provided on our website. You agree and acknowledge that services rendered by such a third party to us are provided on an independent contractor basis and that nothing herein shall be construed as creating a joint venture, partnership or for sale agency by and between the third party and us.
This site is designed and intended for use by engineers and other professionals in the clean energy field doing clean energy work in the State of California. If you are doing clean energy work in the State of California and experience any difficulty in accessing any part of this website intended for the public, please email us at eTRM@FutEE.email.